Sunday, June 26, 2011

I know, I know....

Its been awhile since I've updated but here I am now updating this so its all good right?


So for awhile now its been Bentley & Me. It seems like its been for the best! I haven't been as stressed out, and I've spent alot more mommy and baby time with my little man! I haven't felt like I owe somebody anything, I don't anybody an explanation of why I can't do this or why I can't do that--because my little man comes first and foremost before myself or anybody else. Companionship would be great to have, and have somebody that would listen when I need someone to talk to, or when I want to just cry, just have a shoulder to cry on. But thats something I have no control over, and so I'll wait for somebody to sweep me off my feet!



Bentley and I did spend some time with his biological father, but of course everything came back down to the same thing, he had other things he would be doing than spending time with his son or me. So the way I see it thats fine, I tried, and he will be the one to regret it.  Its crazy how much they look alike. I see the joy in Bentley when he's with Chris but I can't control how Chris acts about him.





See there really did use to be a time when he got excited about Bentley and couldnt wait for him to get here, but time changes everything.



Bentley seems to be getting longer and longer, but I'm starting to wonder when he will actually start gaining weight, my little man can still wear newborn  clothes at almost 5 months old. But Bentley eats like a totally hog! I've figured out his favorite foods are apples, peaches, bananas, and squash!



Bentley loves to babble, and he babbles about anything and everything. He loves to be talked to, to watch T.V. and anything that moves he'll watch. He is doing great in play therapy and even trys to crawl now!

Well thats all for now, I have so much more I could go on and on about with Bentley but of course my little man is awake and hungry! So when Bentley calls mommy of course comes to his beckon call!

Until Next time,

I'm not Lucky; I'm BLESSED--YES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog Britt & Bentley! Sorry things didnt work out with Will or Chris! But the man for you both will come along some day! I <3 you both!! :D

    ReplyDelete