Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bentley & His Bells.

It seems as if Bentley is getting bigger and bigger every second! He amazes me everyday! I am one proud mama! He is starting to hold his head up by him self, and My Oh! My! does he love to make noises! If he makes a noise and I repeat him, then its on!! We can go on with each other for at least an hour! He has this mad obsession with bells, anything with bells, or the sound of a bell brings a smile to his face, and oh what a gorgeous big smile my little man has!


I can honestly say, because of Bentley I know what love is. He has changed my life so much its unimaginable. I found out I was pregnant last year a week before Fathers Day that I was pregnant. It wasnt something that I was expecting, I wasnt even trying to have a baby. Last year this time, my life was my life, I was going to do what I wanted. When I wanted, and nobody and I mean NOBODY was going to stop me.



As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I fell in love. Fell in love with a child I had never laid my eyes on but this child was going to be mine, mine forever. I would love it, and it would love me in return.


I never imagined I could have love for something as much as I have love for Bentley. He is my entire life, he is my world, my life, my entire life revolves around him! The day I had my first ultrasound, and saw that tiny little heart beat I was madly and completely in love.



That sweet little face of his gets me through anything, any hardship, and sickness, and pain. All I have to do is look at this little life and instantly everything is better! He amazes me at everything he is starting to accomplish. The Dr. told me not to expect Bentley to be a Dr., or president, or anything big. But I have hope, and I have Bentley. No matter what Bentley decides to do in life. He will always have his mommy right there beside him all the way!




Until next time, remember,

I'm not lucky--I'm BLESSED; YES!!




No comments:

Post a Comment