Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm not lucky; I'm Blessed--YES!!

Sorry its been a few days since I've updated!!

Bentley has been having a big change in his sleep patterns for a few days, one day he was awake all day and hardly slept at all. The next day he was fussy and would sleep a few mins and wake up. But today hes slept all most all day. Hes also been smiling a lot more! I realize Friday night that I am blessed beyond words. With a gorgeous new baby boy, and an amazing boyfriend thats stood by me for the past few months even though there was so many emotions, drama, and ups and downs!! My sisters took some new pictures of Bentley! And I am so excited. I'm finally starting to get a little bit of help from the government and can buy Bentley things myself!! I can't wait for Easter this year!!


Mommys Little Man
3/18/2011

1 comment: