Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sorry Its Been Awhile...

Sorry its been so long since i've updated. Bentleys early interventionist came Friday. Bentleys exactly a month and a half old and on a month olds level. They said that he needs to work on his head movements. Oh...also we found out that Bentley is in love with the bell that they ring for him to try and find :) So i'm in the process of hunting him one.

Bentley had a stomach bug last week so Dr. Cerjan gave him soy milk and Bentley loved it!! But I had to take him back off of it cause hes constipated...poor baby :(

William & I spent the weekend together and we found Bentley his easter outfit & now we have to find his little dress shoes which is hard for a baby that wears a 0. His outfit is sooo cute! I'm going to have his pictures taken for Easter & I can't wait. Oh & he weighs 9lbs now & is 21 inches long. My baby is growing up so fast!! It seems like just yesterday he was born. Well I guess for now I'll go, little man is sleeping and I have to sleep when he does :)

heres a picture from when we were still in the hospital


No comments:

Post a Comment